Friday, August 17, 2012

Five Question Friday




 1. What's the one thing you buy every time you walk into the store?
 
The first place I go in any store, department or thrift, is to the baby/kids department.  I don't buy something every time, but almost every time I find something for one of the grandkids.


2. If you had a day all to yourself how would you spend it?

Staying home in my sewing room and making things I don't have to make, just fun stuff, with no deadlines.  I'd get my embroidery machine going and sew on my other machine, probably making things for babies.  I really would like to open a shop on Etsy when I retire next year.

3. Are you a speed limit driver? If not, over or under?


I usually go five miles over the speed limit.   I've gotten two speeding tickets in my life, both in neighborhoods where the speed limit went from 30 to 20 in a school zone.


4. What's your favorite dessert to make, homemade or from a mix??

The one I make the most is a gooey butter cake--my boys love it and I even made one this week for a friend at work's birthday.
 

5. Would you rather have a spider or a mouse scurry across your face (no copping out and saying "neither!!")?

Probably a spider--a little one I could not even feel.  I COULD N O T  S T A N D  a mouse.


How about YOU??

No comments:

Post a Comment