Friday, August 10, 2012

Five Question Friday

 
Found these questions on another blog I read, so thought I'd answer them.
 
These are last weeks' questions which I forgot to post:
 


1What is a must in a hotel room?

Wifi.

2. Which Olympic event would you be best at? 

Being a parent in the stands.


3. What's your stance on the Chick-fil-A subject?

Definitely will never eat there again.  In reality, I've only
 eaten Chick-fill-A a couple of times while in Cincinnati, so I won't miss it.  I call their freedom of speech freedom to hate.


4. One thing you said you'd never do as a parent, 
but totally have.

Said "Because I said so."

5. What's the weirdest thing you've ever
found at a yard sale?

Probably half used make-up.


This week's questions:

 
1. Thunder storms- love them or hate them?

Love them this summer since we've had so little rain.

 
2. Do your kids get back to school clothes

They usually did--new uniforms.  Now I'm buying grandkids' back-to-school clothes.


3. Do you golf? Do you watch it?

I do not golf. 
I will watch it if one of my sons are over and it's a major championship.




4. Showers or baths? 

Shower.

5. What's the strangest meal you ever ate?

Shark meat--in Florida in 1981.

No comments:

Post a Comment