Saturday, January 12, 2013

Winter

Well I made it through service  week at school, hopefully my last one.  We had meetings Monday and Tuesday, and on Wednesday I did a tutor training for about twenty tutors, then Friday I did a leader training for 36 SI leaders.  I was exhausted by the end of the week, especially since I have to undecorate this weekend.  I love the Christmas decorations, but all of the sudden I can't wait to get my house back in order.  Of course, I have too many decorations so it takes a few days to put them all away.

It's sleeting outside this evening.  The weather in St. Louis is so strange--it was 65degrees yesterday and 25 this evening.  I knew winter would come sooner or later.  At least we had a preview of spring.  We still have not gotten the drawings from the architect for our addition.  RW called him yesterday and he said he had been in Florida because his mother had been sick.  He said he should have them ready by the end of this week.  My Pinterest is overflowing with pictures of kitchens and bathrooms.  It kind of seems like it's not really going to happen.  I wish I could just go out of town and come home and have it all be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment