Sunday, January 13, 2013

Five Question Friday (on Sunday)

Five Question Friday






1. Flu mist? Flu shot? Or take your chances?

Flu Shot.  Wasn't going to get one but after watching the news this week I went to Walgreens Thursday evening and got one.  I was worried because at school I come in to contact with so many of the students and they tend to be germy.


2. Do your kids have iPads? What are some good educational apps? Price?

My kids are grown, but a couple have some kind of tablet or game system.  The grandkids have game systems.  Don't know about educational.  A couple of them got Kindle Fires for Christmas and I think they were $140--much cheaper than an iPad.



3. What are your favorite boy/girl baby names?
 
My own children and grand childrens' names are favorites, of course, then:
 
Emily
Elizabeth
Mary Grace
Julia
Daniel
Joseph
Timothy 
Christopher
 


4. If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, which apple do you choose to eat? (red/green, gala, red delicious...)
 
Red delicious




5. What is your favorite place to escape to for peace & quiet, to think? Why?

Probably my sewing room.  I don't know if I think a lot in there but it's nice and quiet and I'm alone.

How about YOU? Share your answers with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment