Friday, September 28, 2012

Five Question Friday


1. Do you have any nicknames and if so how did it come about?
When I was in high school my friends called me Maggie Brown, hence the name of this blog.  When I met my husband he had a dog named Maggie, so I went back to Margaret and that has been my name since then, except for Mom and Grandma.  Oh yeah, husband calls me Margy (with a hard g) and family calls me Marg.

2. What is your birth order among your siblings?
I am third of thirteen.

3. In a movie of your life who would play your significant other?
Harrison Ford.

4. What is currently your favorite song?
Somebody I Used to Know

5. Are you saving your money for anything right now? Big or small purchase?
We're saving for an addition to our house, a larger kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.  We're actually going to take out a loan because our house will be paid off soon and we are paying too much in taxes.  That's how I talked husband into it.











No comments:

Post a Comment