Friday, September 7, 2012

Five Question Friday







1. What is your favorite fall family tradition?

Thanksgiving.  I love it when all of the family gets together, first my immediate family for dinner at my house
then for dessert at my little sister's.  I also love going to Boston in the fall and driving around with my daughter, looking at the fall colors.  Usually we go to the pumpkin farm which is about an hour away from her house, so we see lots of scenery.

2. If money weren't an issue, how many kids would you have?

Ten.


3. If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be and where would you put it?

Hmmm...never given it much thought. If I were going to get a tattoo, I guess I would make it visible....what's the point in having one if you are going to hide it?  No, I don't think I would ever get one.


4. What condiment is a must in your house?

Hershey's chocolate syrup.  When the grand kids come they always want me to make them chocolate milk.  I also put it on vanilla ice cream in the evening.


5. How did your spouse/fiance propose?

In Francis Park in South St. Louis, we decided together to get married, not really a formal proposal.  We've been married for 43 years so I guess it worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment