Monday, August 5, 2013

Back to Work

I'm back from my road trip and back to work.  The dean called me early Thursday and asked if I could come back part time until they hire my replacement.  I could not work for 30 days after I retired (a rule in the public school retirement system), so Thursday was the first of August and we were clear.  I'll be paid hourly and work about 24 hours a week.  I also go my car back on Friday, so I could drive to work.  I didn't think I'd ever want to go back, but after five weeks without a car and with all of these guys here working on our house, it was good to have somewhere to go.

Back to our trip.  We had a great time.  I rented a car and it was comfortable for the girls and me.  It was a foreign car, so RW was not too happy, but I was.  Abbey and Sara got along great, and it was such fun seeing the babies.  Stephanie is full of personality and keeps them on their feet.  Julia is just precious.  She still mostly eats and sleeps.  Here are some photos from the trip:










No comments:

Post a Comment