Friday, March 1, 2013

Five on Friday



1. What was the most productive thing you have done this week?
 
Finding information on our old refinance from 2001 for our refinance for our addition.  I save everything; however, I never remember where I put stuff.  Husband is always so surprised when I find something.

 

2. Enjoying the winter or ready for spring?

Silly Question.
19 days and counting..........

 

3. Are you an introvert or extrovert? Is your spouse the same as you?

I am definitely an introvert. 

He is definitely an extrovert.



 

4. Would you rather go without music or television for 1 year?

Television.  I like some of the series, like Downton Abbey and Call the Midwife, but I could watch those on the computer.




5. Have you ever been truly scared of someone?


My old dean.  She would yell and scream at me and tell me I was a terrible business person and the most incompetent person in our division.  When I heard her high heels clicking in the hall (she wore mini skirts and five-inch heels and had had lots of cosmetic surgery)I wanted to climb under my desk.  Luckily, she resigned in December.



No comments:

Post a Comment