Thursday, February 28, 2013

Boston Trip

The dolls as I was dressing them

The jungle animals

The ocean

The north pole

Jack gathering animals for the farm area

Corinne fixing the dolls hair

The dolls waiting for the violin concert

The violinist
I went to Boston last week to see my daughter Kate and her two children, Corinne and Jack.  The kids were on winter break, so I got to spend time with them Thurs. and Fri. while Kate worked.  We had a good time playing with American Girl Dolls.  I'm always worried Corinne might think she is too old to play with dolls anymore, but luckily she still enjoys them.  Jack set up different areas in his room for all of the stuffed animals, and I dressed dolls while Corinne fixed their hair.

We also spent a lot of time eating.  Kate's friend Michael took us to the University Club Wed. evening, Kate cooked a big dinner Thurs. evening, Fri. my sister and her husband came for dinner and we had lasagna, shrimp pasta, garlic bread and tiramisu cake.  Then Sat. evening Michael took us to a Japanese Steak House.

Jack loves his cereal

Kate and Michael

Me with the kids--Jack acting silly

Jack was trying to catch shrimp as the cook tossed it





 



No comments:

Post a Comment