Sunday, February 3, 2013

Chance of Snow Flurries

We had a chance of snow flurries last night, but we got four inches.  I woke up to a scraping noise and couldn't figure out what it was till I looked out and saw the snow plow.  The weather is really crazy here.  One day it was 70 degrees in the morning and 30 by afternoon.  The next day there were storms and tornado warnings.  By Friday it was 7 degrees.  Crazy weather.




I was just going to post a few pictures from January.  We had our tutor training at school on the 11th:





The next weekend we had the kids over for son-in-law Dave's birthday.



Then last weekend we went to Cincinnati for Stephanie's first birthday.







My sweet daughter-in-law always has roses and candy in our bathroom for me.

We always stop at Cracker Barrel on the way there and back.  In fact, a year ago we were eating dinner in Cracker Barrel in Terre Haute when John called and said Stephanie had been born.  





No comments:

Post a Comment