Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Christmas

I think I'll move on to Christmas--warning, picture overload.  I am having a difficult time uploading pictures; I have to take them with my I-Pad and upload them to Picasa then download them onto the blog then open my blog on my laptop and edit them.  It's a long process and it's been keeping me from posting.  Now I'm so far behind.

We had a lovely Christmas.  The week before Christmas we had a fun day at the Botanical Garden and making gingerbread houses.  I was watching Abbey and Erin for the day and Amy's kids were off, so we made a day of it.






 John and Chellie came in the day before Christmas Eve, and we spent Christmas Eve getting ready for Christmas, decorating cookies and delivering little gifts to all of the neighbors.  Then we all went to Amy's Christmas Eve.  Unfortunately, Kate and the kids were not able to come. It was really fun having the little ones here Christmas morning.  Christmas day we went to Lorie's for a brunch then to Patty's Christmas evening.




















John had to go back to work the week between Christmas and New years, so he flew back to Cincinnati and Chellie and the girls stayed with us that week.  It was great having them here.  We did a lot of fun things, but the Tuesday after Christmas we were going to the zoo, and Amy and her three were going to join us, but she fell in her drive way and broke her leg pretty badly.  Chellie and I took the kids to the zoo then, and Amy had surgery the next day.  We also took the kids to the Nature Center at Powder Valley that week, which was a lot of fun.















No comments:

Post a Comment