Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Everyday Stuff


Tomorrow our last two appliances should come in, and then we will be finished.  The city inspector will come Friday, then we'll be able to move in the new bedroom.  It turned out so much nicer than Wayne and I imagined--and more expensive.  We love it though.  There are so many little things to finish it off that we did not think about, like towel bars, window coverings, bathroom stuff like soap dish, trash can, towel bars, Roman shades, t.p. holder, etc.

The Cardinals are looking better.  They run hot and cold, though.  Either they're scoring ten runs or going three games with no runs.  It will be fun to see them in the playoffs again.

I'm still working part-time, but I'm ready to be done.  They interviewed five people for my job last week, but then the dean left town so they did not make a decision.  Now that our house is finished, I would like to stay home and enjoy it.  I'll take pictures this weekend.

I made a down payment for a vacation house next year.  We'll be staying in the same house we stayed in last year, the last week in May.  It had ten bedrooms and twelve bathrooms, so there is plenty of room.  The only downfall is that the pool is small; it's fine for kids to splash around in, but not to swim laps.  John and Chellie were not able to come this past May, because Julia was born on the 25th of May.  I'm really looking forward to next year having the whole family together,

No comments:

Post a Comment